EXTERNAL HANDSET BOX ASSEMBLY AND LIGHT ASSEMBLY REPAIR (Sheet 6 of 6)
10. Install bulb (U) in light assembly (V).
11. Place grommet (W) on lens (X). Install lens (X)
in light assembly (V) and tighten finger tight.
12. Position box cover plate (Y) on handset box (C)
with screw holes alined.
13. Install grommet (Z) in box cover plate (Y).
14. Using brush, apply rubber adhesive (Item 4,
assembly (V) and box cover plate.
15. When adhesive becomes tacky, position gasket
(AA) on box cover plate (Y) with holes alined.
16. Thread wiring harness (AB) through grommet
(Z) and position light assembly (V) on top of box
cover plate (Y).
17. Secure cover plate and light assembly (V) with
19. Install intercom and handset (TM
End of Task