REAR DRAIN VALVE REAR ROD, COUPLING, AND CLEVIS REPLACEMENT
(Sheet 6 of 6)
Turn clevis (B) and screw coupling (E) on rear
intermediate rod (G) the recorded number of
10. Install clevis pin (H) through holes in clevis (B)
and hole in lever (J).
11. Using pliers, install new cotter pin (K) in hole
in clevis pin (H).
12. Using wrench, tighten coupling jamnut (F)
against coupling (E) while holding coupling (E)
with another wrench.
If valve does not operate properly, check linkage for-
obstructions and adjust linkage, if necessary.
13. Operate valve to make sure rear drain valve opens and closes smoothly (TM 9-2350-222-10).
14. Install 2A powerplant (page 5-14) or 2D powerplant (page 5-37).
End of Task