DRIVER'S HATCH LOCKING MECHANISM REPLACEMENT (Sheet 6 of 7)
10. Using hammer, tap one new cotter pin (L) into
each end of straight pin (K) and secure cotter
11. Place dog assembly (M) on threaded end of
pawl (B). Aline lever to key (F).
12. Using hammer, tap dog assembly (M) on
pawl (B) to seat dog assembly (M) against
13. Using fingers, install nut (N) on pawl (B).
Tighten nut with 1-1/8 inch wrench, allowing
dog assembly (M) to turn freely.
14. Adjust tightened nut (N) on threads of pawl (B)
to aline hole in nut with hole in pawl.
Go on to Sheet 7