TM 9-2350-222 -20-1-4
TRACK SUPPORT ROLLER REPLACEMENT (Sheet 6 of 11)
20. Using hammer, tap around deflector (Q) to free
it and seal (R).
21. Using screwdriver, pry deflector (Q) and seal
from axle as shown.
22. Remove deflector (Q) and seal (R) from axle.
Throw seal away.
23. On left front support roller ONLY, using
3/16 inch alining punch and hammer, tap
around edges of plug (S) until plug can be
pried free with screwdriver
I f plugs in steps 23 and 24
cannot be removed as written,
drill a hole in one or the other
plug and use a 1/2 inch rod to
punch out plug, Replace plug
which has been drilled.
24. Using hammer and 3/8 inch punch, drive two spring pins (T) and other plug (U) out of axle.
Throw pins away.
25. Using hammer and 3/8 inch punch, drive pin (V) out of other axles. Throw pins away.
26. Using mechanical puller (Figure F-6, Appendix F) and slide hammer puller (Item 12, Chapter 3,
Section I), remove axle (W).
Go on to Sheet 7