P A R K I N G BRAKE CONTROL ASSEMBLY AND LINKAGE REPLACEMENT
(DRIVER'S STATION) (Sheet 4 of 10)
11. Using 9/16 inch socket and extension, remove
and bracket from bearing support bracket.
12. Using 1/2 inch socket, remove screw (Y),
washer (Z), and clamp (AA) securing control
assembly (Q) to hull wall.
13. Using black grease pencil, mark control
assembly (Q) at bulkhead wall.
14. Using screwdriver, remove four screws (AB)
and four washers (AC) securing retainer (AD)
and control assembly (Q) to bulkhead.
15. Grasp control (Q) with both hands and move
about one inch toward front of vehicle. Remove
split bushing (AE) and throw it away. Remove
retainer (AD) from bulkhead.
Go on to Sheet 5