PARKING BRAKE CONTROL ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (ENGINE COMPARTMENT)
(Sheet 11 of 15)
17. Install nut and washer (Q) over end of control assembly. Thread nut to end of threaded sleeve.
18. Insert end of control assembly through bracket (R).
19. Install washer and nut (S) onto control assembly. Thread nut onto threaded sleeve.
20, Using two 15/ 16 inch wrenches, tighten nuts (Q) and (S).
21. Install new preformed packing into nut (T) and install nut onto control assembly.
22. Using 9/16 inch wrench on flats (U) of control assembly and 15/16 inch wrench on nut (T), thread
nut onto control assembly sleeve until it bottoms. Tighten nut securely.
Go on to Sheet 12