SHIFTING CONTROL AND RELATED PARTS REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
(Sheet 7 of 15)
14. Using 7/16 inch wrench, remove nut (Y) and lockwasher (Z). Throw lockwasher away.
16. Using 9/16 inch wrench, remove bolts (AB)
17. Remove rod end assembly (AD).
18. Using hammer and punch, remove pin (AE)
from connecting link (AF).
19. Using hammer, tap lightly and remove
connecting link (AF) from shaft (V).
20. Using ruler, pencil, and paper, measure and
write down distance between centers of rod end
Go on to Sheet 8