HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY REPAIR (LEFT AND RIGHT) (Sheet 7 of 8)
Make sure red and clear lenses (M)
are positioned as shown.
headlight lens and seals (M) in notches of
headlight cover (N) with rounded sides outward.
Using Phillips screwdriver, install six screws (P)
and two retainers (Q) in position over two
lenses (M) and tighten.
Make sure filter (T) is positioned
p r o p e r l y in blackout marker
cavity (V) properly.
8. Using fingers, install seal (R), lens (S), seal
(T), and filter (U) in blackout marker cavity
9. Using Phillips screwdriver, install two screws
(W) with assembled washers to secure
10. Using fingers, install one seal (Y) in blackout
headlight shield (Z).
11. Using fingers, install blackout headlight lens
(AA) in position on blackout headlight shield
12. Using Phillips screwdriver, install other seal (y)
and retainer (AB) into headlight shield (Z) with
two screws (AC)
GO onto Sheet 8