GENERATOR REPLACEMENT (Sheet 14 of 15)
24. Position generator duct (AK) on generator (F).
25. Using 1/2 inch wrench, install two screws (AL), new lockwashers (AM), and flat washers (AN)
securing generator duct (AK) to engine.
26. Slide clamp (AP) on genertor duct (AK).
27. Position flexible connector (AQ) on generator duct (AK).
28. Position clamp (AP) on flexible connector (AQ).
29. Using screwdriver. turn scew (AR) to secure clamp (AP).
Wear protective goggles when
polarizing the generator because
sparks may fly into your face.