PERSONNEL HEATER FUEL LINE REPLACEMENT (EARLY MODEL) (Sheet 3 of 3)
1. Position tube assembly(A) in tank.
2. Using 5/8 inch wrench, install tube assembly (A)
on elbow(B) and tighten securely.
Be sure to inspect the routing of tube assembly (A) from
personnel heater fuel pump to primer pump. Make sure it is not
bent or crimped.
3. Using 5/8 inch wrench, connect fitting(C) to tee (D) of the primer pump(E) and tighten securely.
4. Install clamp (F) on tube (A).
5. Using 7/16 inch wrench, install screw and new
lockwasher (G) through clamp(F) and tighten.
6. Wipe up any fuel spills.
End of Task
Change 1 7-355