FUEL SHUTOFF CABLE MOUNTING BRACKET REPLACEMENT (LATE MODEL) (Sheet 6 of 6)
14. Position spring (R) over handle (Q).
15. Using fingers, adjust position of hinge (H)
on cable (E) by moving upper cable nut (F)
until spring (R) is firmly seated on handle (Q).
Remove cotter pin (U), flat washer (T), pin
(S), and spring (R).
17. Using two 15/16 inch wrenches, lock hinge
(H) in position by tightening upper nut (F)
and lower nut (F) against each other.
18. Install spring (R), pin (S), and flat washer
(T) through hinge (H).
19. Using pliers, install cotter pin (U) through
pin (S) spread cotter pin (U) to hold spring(R).
End of Task
Change 1 7-212.5