AIR CLEANER REPLACEMENT (TOP LOADlNG)(Sheet80f 8)
1. Open top deck grille doors (TM9-2350-222-10)
and remove cover horn hose (U) opening.
2. Connect outlet hoses (U) to turbocharger air
cleaner elbow (V).
If equipped with 2DA engine, connect dust ejec-
3. Using screwdriver, tighten clamp (W) in
4. If right air cleaner is being replaced, using
9/16 inch wrench, install hose (X) to air
22. Coat electrical leads (Y) and (Z) with silicone
compound (Item 32, Appendix D).
23, Connect air cleaner lead (Y) to wiring harness
24. Remove hose cover and connect inlet hose (AA)
to inlet elbow (AB).
25. Using 3/8 inch wrench, tighten clamp (AC) nut
to hold hose (AA) to elbow (AB).
If left air cleaner is being replaced, use 11/16
inch wrench and install adapter (AD) and
connect final drive vent line (AI?) to adapter
(AD) on left inlet elbow (AB), if equipped. If
not equipped with final drive vent line, install
plug (AF) in inlet elbow.
Test air cleaner (TM 9-2350-222-10).
If air cleaner is operational, close top deck
grille doors (TM 9-2350-222-10).
End of Task
All data on pages 7-101 and 7-102 deleted.