POWER PLANT LEFT BANK OIL COOLER FRAME AND BRACKETS REPLACEMENT
(2D ENGINE) (Sheet 4 of 9)
It may be necessary to depress three flanges (T) on frame
bottom during removal to clear protruding obstacles on the
13. Remove oil cooler support frame (S).
14. Using 9/16 inch socket with 5 inch extension
and 9/16 inch wrench, remove self-locking nut
(U), Throw nut away.
15. Using 1/2 inch socket with extension, remove
self-locking nuts (V). Throw nuts away.
16. Move clamp (W) to up position and remove
bracket (X) and screw (Y).
17. Remove screw (Y) from bracket (X).
18. Using 1/2 inch socket and 1/2 inch wrench,
remove screw and self-locking nut (Z). Throw
19. Remove clamp (AA) from bracket (AB) and fuel
Remove bracket (AB).
Using 1/2 inch socket with extension, remove
20. Using 1/2 inch socket with extension, remove 22.
four brackets (AD).
self-locking nuts (AC). Throw nuts away.
Go on to Sheet 5