POWERPLANT RIGHT BANK OIL COOLER FRAME AND BRACKETS REPLACEMENT
(2D ENGINE) (sheet 5 of 9)
13. Using 1/2 inch socket with extension, or 1/2
inch wrench as required, remove six brackets
14. Using 11/ 16 inch socket, remove two
self-locking nuts, washers, and spacers from
three frame support brackets (P). Remove
frame support brackets (P). Throw self-locking
15. Check oil cooler support frame (Q) for dents and breaks. Repair if possible, or replace if necessary.
16. Check timing access cover (R) for breaks. Replace if necessary.
17. Check rubber strips (S) for tears and breaks. Replace if necessary.
18. Check brackets (P) and (N) for cracks and breaks. Replace if necessary.
Position each frame support bracket (A) for
Using 11/16 inch socket, install two washers,
spacers, and new self-locking nuts (B) to secure
Go on to Sheet 6