5. With service brake pedal (5) depressed, move
transmission control lever (4) to NEUTRAL.
6. Pull knob (2) up to engage the parking brake before
releasing service brake pedal (5).
7. Place the self-deploy/earthmoving switch (3) into
NOTE: If necessary, the blade can be collapsed to
reduce the total shipping width. For the procedure to
collapse the blade, refer to Special Shipping
Preparation in this section.
8. Move blade control lever (1) towards the front of the
machine, and lower the blade until the blade
contacts the bed of the hauling unit.
9. Stop the engine. Refer to Machine Parking, Engine
Stopping, and Machine Parking, Leaving the
Machine in this section for procedures for stopping
the engine and leaving the machine.
10. Block the front and rear of each drive belt.
11. Secure the machine to the hauling unit using the
tie down locations on each side of the machine.
Refer to Transportation Information, Tie Downs in
this section for the tie-down locations.
12. Secure engine exhaust cover (6) down to prevent
wind and water entry into the engine.
13. Secure all windows, doors, and compartments
before shipping the machine.