4. Depress service brake peddle (5) to engage the
5. Push knob (2) in to release the parking brake.
6. Place transmission control lever (7) in the desired
NOTE: In EARTHMOVING mode, the transmission is
limited to the REVERSE gears and manual operation
of FIRST, SECOND, and THIRD FORWARD. If
operating in SELF-DEPLOY mode, the transmission
will automatically shift to the highest forward gear
7. Release service brake pedal (5) and accelerate the
machine using accelerator pedal (6).
8. Steer the machine using steering wheel (4).
9. Slow and stop the machine by depressing service
brake pedal (5).
NOTE: Refer to Machine Parking in this section for
Use caution when operating the pintle hook. It is
Use caution when towing loads at transport speeds (up to
24 kph [15 mph]). Reduce speed if the towed load is not
equipped with brakes. Avoid hard braking applications.
Do not operate at speeds greater than 24 kph (15
mph) when towing a load. Exceeding 24 kph (15 mph)
while towing a load may damage the machine.
1. Remove pin (3).
2. Pull lever (1) and lift clasp (2) until the clasp locks into
the up position.
3. Back the machine up to the load.
4. Lift lever (1) and lower clasp (2).
5. Reinstall pin (3).