4. If the left rear of the machine is low, install coupling
(6) to middle cylinder charge fitting (12). If the left
front of the machine is low, install coupling (6) to
front bogie cylinder charge fitting (13).
NOTE: To install coupling (6) to fitting (12) or (13),
snap the coupling onto the fitting. Turn nut (2)
clockwise until it is hand tight. The hose will turn with
5. Start the engine. Refer to Engine Starting, in this
section. Leave transmission control lever (14) in
NEUTRAL. Operate the engine at low idle.
6. Use blade control lever (15) to raise the blade off
Keep personnel clear of the blade while the blade
is raised. The blade could fall, resulting in injury
7. Move the self-deploy/earthmoving switch (16) into
the SELF-DEPLOY position.
NOTE: The machine must be in the SELF-DEPLOY
mode to unlock the suspension. Refer to Machine
Operation, Self-Deploy Mode in this section for the
procedure to place the machine in the SELF-DEPLOY