2. Remove the charge hose and the gauge group from
the BII compartment. Disconnect coupling (3) from
coupling (4) on the charge hose. Connect coupling
(8) of the gauge group to coupling (4) of the charge
hose. Connect coupling (10) of the gauge group to
coupling (3) of the charge hose.
Radiator Shown in Raised Position for Photographic Clarity.
3. Attach coupling (7) to pressure tap (11). Open ball
valve (5) on the charge hose (valve knob is in-line
with valve body).
4. Install coupling (6) to Recoil Cylinder fitting (12) at
the rear of the machine.
NOTE: To install coupling (6) to fitting (12), snap the
coupling onto the fitting. Turn nut (2) clockwise until it
is hand tight. The hose will turn with the nut.
5. Start the engine. Refer to Engine Starting in this
section. Leave transmission control lever (13) in
6. Move blade control lever (14) towards the rear of
the machine to fully raise the blade.