4. Open the needle valve by turning knob (4)
5. Lift switch cover (5) and move the remote throttle
switch to ON (up).
NOTE: Remote throttle indicator (6) will illuminate if
the blackout switch is in STOP LIGHT or SERVICE
DRIVE; engine speed will increase to 2400 rpm; the
parking brake will remain engaged, regardless of the
position of knob (3); the accelerator pedal will not
function; and the transmission will remain in
NEUTRAL, regardless of the position of transmission
control lever (1).
6. Use the remote tools in accordance with the
NOTE: Refer to the operating instructions of the
remote hydraulic tool in use for safety precautions and
correct operating instructions.
Returning Machine to Normal Operation
1. Move the remote throttle switch into the OFF
position, and close switch cover (7).
2. Close the needle valve by turning knob (6)
clockwise, until tight.
Failure to close the needle valve will cause the
machine hydraulic system to not operate within
3. Disconnect the remote tool supply line and remote
tool return line from fittings (4) and (5).