Never idle the engine in a closed area. Exhaust
gases, particularly carbon monoxide, may build
up. These gases are harmful and potentially lethal.
With the engine running, this machine will spot
turn when the steering wheel is turned, even if the
transmission is in NEUTRAL.
To avoid personal injury due to unexpected
movement, engage the parking brake and make
sure the area is free of personnel before starting
Never push or tow the machine to start the engine.
Doing so can damage the drive train.
Engine Starting Above 0°C (32°F)
1. Move transmission control lever (1) into NEUTRAL.
2. Pull up on knob (2) to engage the parking brake.
3. Move blade control lever (3) to the HOLD position.
4. Close cover (4) on the winch enable switch to move
the switch into the OFF position.
5. Move blackout light switch (5) into the desired
NOTE: The indicator check is only fully functional
while the blackout switch is in the SERVICE DRIVE or
STOP LIGHT position.