Components of End Item (COEI)
This listing is for information purposes only, and is not authority to requisition replacements. These
items are part of the DEUCE. As part of the end item, these items must be with the end item
whenever it is issued or transferred between property accounts. Items of COEI are transferred
between property accounts. Items of COEI are removed and separately packaged for transportation
or shipment only when necessary. Illustrations are furnished to help you find and identify the items.
EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS
The following items are a description of the columns in the COEI table.
(1) Illust No. - This column gives the number of the item illustrated.
(2) National Stock Number - This column identifies the stock number of the item to be used
for requisitioning purposes.
(3) Description CAGEC and Part Number - This column identifies the Federal item name (in
all capital letters) followed by a minimum description when needed. The last line below the
description is the commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) (in parenthesis) and
the part number.
(4) U/M - This column indicates how the item is issued for the National Stock Number shown in
(5) Qty Rqd - This column indicates the quantity required.